Marty is in deep S—! Seems as though he had a small accident with a group of thugs and they have tracked him down. The bullest begin to fly and Marty flees into the Subway station. Joe is going to have to get to Marty and get him the hell out of there.
But he’s a but late as Marty is already down. Joe has to dragged the injured man back up out of the subway into his car and then to the “street doc” while fending of thugs and police. No small task.
This segment was actually pretty hard. Had to play through it a handful of times. Those shotgun blasts take you out and then, if you can make it to your car, police officers with tommy guns and the weight of the cars make it even more fun. But these things are what I love about the Mafia series.
Check out these related posts:
- Mafia II Joe’s Adventures Walkthrough Part 4 – Skunk in the Trunk
- Mafia II Joe’s Adventures Walkthrough Part 3 – Going Out of Business
- Mafia II Joe’s Adventures Walkthrough Part 1 Witness – Video
- Mafia II Joe’s Adventures Walkthrough Part 2 – Welcome Back Tutorial
- Mafia II – Joe’s Adventures Walkthrough Part 8 – Limo Movin’