I’ve been very busy with work, multiple weddings (not my own of course) and as such have left the site, as well as Facebook, Tumblr, even Google+ mostly dormant. Things should be getting back into a flow very soon. I have another wedding to attend (third in ten days) and a busy work week to finish, but things should settle down after that.
When I find myself short on time I often save tons of “draft” posts in various states of finish. Some as simple as a topic and text that says “WRITE ME!” and some that are almost completely finished save for links and images and spell-checking (much needed at times). So, there are a lot of topics to possible cover in the near future.
Some Topics that will get covered somewhere between now (mid-July) to mid-August:
- O Brother Where Art Thou Blu-ray and Deluxe Soundtrack Preview
- Batman: Arkham City Collector’s Edition Preview
- Alan Wake Discussion / Review
- Unknown Bluray Review (Liam Neeson)
- Where The Sidewalk Ends (for L.A. Noire Film Review Project)
These posts are probably a little further down the road.
- Dance with Dragons Review / Discussion
- Game of Thrones Season 1 Look-back / 2 Preview
- More Film Noir for the L.A. Noire Project
- More Collector’s Edition Game Previews
On the Backburner
These topics are in “draft” status or “on the list” but may never get done for one reason or another:
- Assassins Creed Revelations Animus Edition Preview
- “Trouble on the Homefront” – Homefront Game Review
- “We Grew Up, He Didn’t” – What went wrong with Duke Nukem Forever
- HD Game Remakes – The New Double Dipping
- Paris (Film) Blu-ray Review
- Frauds Film Review (Phil Collins & Hugo Weaving)
- Heat Blu-Ray Review
- Who Killed Caravaggio? Review – Discussion
- Ashes to Ashes / Life on Mars Review – Discussion
- “In Defense of Phil Collins” – Going Back
See anything that might not get covered, but you’re interested in reading about, discussion, or providing info on? Send me a comment or email.
Now playing: [Music from Braid #02] Downstream (Shira Kammen) [foobar2000 v1.1.5]