We emerge from the subway tunnels with the docks in sight. Before making an escape the gate must be opened on both sides. Open the first gate alerts the zombie snipers to our position. Moving to the other side of the dock, the sniper remain in pursuit. Once the other gate begins to open the true evil manifests itself and wave after wave of zombies and skeletons attack.
If not for a perfectly placed explosion that set of a chain reaction, we would have completed this mission in one pass; instead it took two. Protip slow down and breath Stay tuned after brief thoughts on the game after the mission.
Bottom line at $11 pick-up (on sale) this game was enjoyable and worth it for us. This is best as a multiplayer experience, the more (max of 4) the better.
Check out these related posts:
- Sniper Elite – Nazi Zombie Army – Subway to Hell Part 1
- Sniper Elite – Nazi Zombie Army – Library of Evil Part 1
- Sniper Elite – Nazi Zombie Army – Cathedral of Resurrection Part 2
- Sniper Elite – Nazi Zombie Army – Labyrinth of Death Part 2
- Sniper Elite – Nazi Zombie Army – Village of the Dead Part 1