Renegade Shepard takes time after to Menae to take care of some side mission on the Citadel. Meeting Aria T-Loak he agrees to gather the 3 major mercenaries factions together under her command for a few “favors” One of these favors unfortunately requires Shepard to order a hit on a Turian general getting in the mercenary group’s way. Renegade Shep will take the unpleasant choice in order to secure a larger force in the fight vs the Reapers and for the salvation of Earth.
Renegade Shepard make some choices that would be considered “evil”. In the context of playing in this style, Shepard is an Earth purist, a humanist. He makes his choice for the defense of earth. He is leery of alien races, sticking with Ashley in the romance department and Miranda several years later. He does put full trust in Garrus who fell in line with Shepards ruthless tactics almost immediately, beginning with using the power of the SPECTRE office force action when necessary.
Check out these related posts:
- Video – Mass Effect 3 Walkthrough Part 17 Citadel Aftermath Renegade HD 720
- Video Walkthrough – Mass Effect 3 Renegade – Part 4 – The Prothean Artifact – HD 720
- Video – Mass Effect 3 Walkthrough – Part 16 – Attack on the Citadel – Renegade – HD 720
- Video – Mass Effect 3 Walkthrough Part 19 Gellix Science Lab Renegade HD 720
- Video – Mass Effect 3 Walkthrough – Part 21 – Geth Drednaught – Renegade – HD 720